You are doing a great job adding artists and getting them into the movement categories.
Just a quick update:
- I've updated artist listings on a number of pages around the site to show their movement if available
- I've updated the Movement detail page to have a better-formatted list of artists
- I've updated the Movement detail page to show museums with the most artworks by a movement, and then created a filter for the artwork listings for museums to (for example) "show only Impressionist artworks at the Met". To my knowledge, **no other web site does this**.
- Added the movements you listed: Romanticism, Veduta, Dutch Golden Age and Baroque
Next up (maybe done by the end of the weekend?):
- Creating a tab on the museum page to show most common movements in the museum collections. To my knowledge, **no other web site does this**.
- Adding a page to edit some details of a movement, and creating fields for movement dates and countries where it was active.
- Adding a kind of subheader on the "All movements" page to show a description of the movement and break up the page a bit.
At that stage, I'll consider "Movements Version 1.0" complete, and officially announce it on the site.
Then I'll need to design some of the messier things like subcategories/hierarchy, and different levels of association to a movement. I also want a way to designate specific artworks as famous/notable examples of a movement. I expect those things may take a month of playing around, as I start to switch over to some other functions on the site.
Thanks again for the work you're doing, and please let me know if you have ideas or see bugs that need squashing!